- Fri, Sep 30Crowne Plaza Doha QatarGMM & Seminar: The Significance of Building Design with PWD and Transformational Leadership in Project Management1st GMM for FY 2022-2023 and the celebration of the 12th Founding Anniversary of UAP Qatar Chapter with the theme, "GMM & 12th Founding Anniversary: The Significance of Building Design with PWD and Leadership in Project Management"
- Registration ClosedFri, May 14Online EventJoin us via ZOOM for the Canvassing, Tallying, and Counting of Votes for UAP Qatar Chapter FY 2021-2022.
- Registration ClosedFri, Sep 27City Center Rotana Doha HotelWe are happy to invite everyone to join us and celebrate our UAP Qatar Chapter's 9th Founding Anniversary in our first General Assembly for the Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
- Registration ClosedFri, Aug 16City Centre Rotana DohaAttention all Members & Foster Members who have NOT YET RENEWED their IAPOA & membership, Please be guided by the date and meet-up schedule as indicated above photo. For Application forms and requirements, kindly see thru here.
- Registration ClosedFri, Jan 18City Center Rotana Doha HotelUAP MENA COOPERATING COUNCIL 5th REGIONAL SUMMIT with the theme, “FILIPINO ARCHITECTS: Rising Above the Challenges” will be participated by other chapter representatives from UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh - UAP Chapters. Participants will earn 9 CPD credit units.
- Registration ClosedFri, Nov 30DohaAt a time when job opportunities here in Qatar are quite scant, this seminar couldn't have been more appropriate. UAP Qatar aims to equip its members with the right tools to market themselves once they go back to the Philippines. This seminar will do just that.
- Registration ClosedFri, Oct 19City Centre Rotana DohaHi Everyone! We are please to invite you to our financial seminar entitled "Live Richly: An OFW's Guide to Financial Freedom" to be held on October 19, 2018, from 2PM to 6PM, at the City Centre Rotana Doha Hotel Business Center.
- Registration ClosedFri, Oct 12DohaThe UAP Qatar Chapter, in collaboration with KEACADD, is pleased to announce that we will be continuing Revit Training Architecture to ADVANCE classes. At the end of the course, each participant will earn fifteen (15) CPD units subject to approval by CPD Council for Architects.